For all technical or other technology related postings, I’ve since started writing on medium. please check out: https://medium.com/@ashr
If you don’t know this vehicle stop reading. She’s not for you. Landrovers don’t leak oil, they mark their territory. This one has seen a lot of love. Pictures below.
Work I’ve done in the last 2 years:
New Head Gasket and the entire Engine Seal Rebuild.
New Battery, New Starter Motor, New Alternator, New (refurbished radiator), New (refurbished) steering pump, A/C Refrigerant Refresh, New Thermostat, New Coolant Reservoir, Replaced front main driveshaft couple, New Plugs and Plug Wires (The good kind).
My brother Val just recommended this video to me to cheer me up. It worked.
I’ve had a long running mental list of things I want to eventually do, but I thought it might be fun to post a few examples. This is only an “includes but is not limited to” sample, my list is pretty much endless, No order of priority implied:
- Learn to fly a plane
- Get reasonably good at Parkour
- Visit Antarctica
- Vist Tibet
- Go flying in a wingsuit
- Become competively good at Chess
- Get a Phd in Physics
- Go on a non-religuous service mission
- Release a Musical Album that sells at least 1000 copies
- Publish a fiction novel that sells at least 10,000 copies
- Visit the great wall of China
- Perform a life saving feat in a medical emergency
- Learn to Wind Surf
- Go Skydiving
- Free Climb a 100 feet vertically (just enough to be life-threatening)
- Learn how to do Yoga Breakdancing.
She’s always right: even when she’s wrong
She’s always wrong
She’s always right.
Give me one of everything with everything on it. I want it all.
North Carolina, humid, bug. Found without a debugger or Unit Test.